Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you
The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.
"There is no greater tragedy than the man who does nothing, because he could only do a little."
Author Unknown
------------------------
We look at adoption as a very sacred exchange. It was not done lightly on either side. I will dedicate my life to this child.
Jamie Lee Curtis - Adoptive mother
------------------------
"So faith, hope and love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love."---1 Corinthians 13:13------------------------"Never forget for a single minute that you didn't grow under my heart, but in it." - Author unknown------------------------
Beijing |
5 comments:
Elizabeth is beautiful! Congrats:) You all look like you are enjoying China. What a cool experience!!
Tori says "hi" to Ann Marie. She can't wait to see Elizabeth. Carter says "hi" to Jimmy! We love seeing the pics!
The Frerichs Family
I am so happy for you guys. She is beautiful and lucky to have such a great family.
Be safe and God bless.
Love, Sara T.
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ANGEL!
She looks so content. Are you all walking around with huge smiles on your faces?
So happy for all of you.
Much love!
Pam Lee
Elizabeth is beautiful! What an amazing experience for you all! We miss you guys, but are so excited for your family, we are could bust at the seams! The "outside Y" looks like it would be quite fun!
Becky Knight :)
She is beautiful and appears to be a wonderful addition to your family. We are touched by your journey. Warm Regards, Sierra's Family
Post a Comment