Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 7 - Nanchang - Thursday, 11/6

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Elizabeth Jean is adorable. It looks like you are having a lot of fun. What an incredible experience for the older kids. They will always remember when they got their little sister. They look so happy and extremely tender with her. I really enjoyed the bottle story. She has already begun to blossom with you. Love, Jenny Ding

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe what I heard my kids say when they got home from school today. They said, "Daddy... we had our class pray for our new baby cousin Elizabeth so she could be safe and that all have a safe return home!" I fowarded the blog to Carol and I guess she is updating them every day at school and home. I am at work, so I don't see her doing it... but she must be really keeping them posted. This blog thing is soooo cool. Tara and Taylor already talk as if they have known Elizabeth for 10 years. They really love and miss their new cousin already! Thanks for the blog. Definately know we are watching and praying and loving every minute of your trip with you!

jencava said...

I got a good laugh from the "chopstick war" picture. Who won?