Hi Dugan,
Here are some pictures of our hotel in Nanchang that we have been staying at for the last 6 days. It's a pretty cool hotel and it has a ping pong room which we play every day. It's a 5 star hotel.
See you soon.
Your friend Jimmy.
The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you
The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.
"There is no greater tragedy than the man who does nothing, because he could only do a little."
Author Unknown
------------------------
We look at adoption as a very sacred exchange. It was not done lightly on either side. I will dedicate my life to this child.
Jamie Lee Curtis - Adoptive mother
------------------------
Beijing |
No comments:
Post a Comment